Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Email: 07/04/06

Thought I would take a second to wish you all a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY and let you know that I am doing well. Final round of ICE chemo was last week and now I head into the stem cell harvesting part of the plan. At this point the high-dose chemo and transplant is scheduled for July 25-28. All I can say is “ARE WE THERE YET?”.
I miss everyone so much and as you can imagine it is killing me to not be as social as I once was. Hunter (my dog) is getting sick of me and has started to give me looks that quite clearly say “stop talking to me, I am a dog”. I am also quite sure that my sister is faking business trips just to get away from me. JUST KIDDING! Luckily I don’t miss everyone at work too much since I am so fondly reminded of you while watching the past seasons of THE OFFICE that you provided for my viewing pleasure on my Ipod. I don’t think I have laughed so much in years….what a funny show.

On a quick side note many of you have asked about platelet donation. We did meet with the donation center last week and all of you willing locals will be called in to help out when possible. You will be receiving an email with donation details from a Laura Lee Jonas, platelet donation coordinator extraordinaire, in the next week or two.

Enough rambling – hope you are all well.
Have a safe and happy 4th!

- Becca

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home