Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Hidden Blessings


So - CANCER SUCKS - we know that. But there are many hidden blessings that you recieve when something like Cancer happens to you. I can name countless things that are better in my life becuase of this experience. Don't get my wrong - I would'nt wish it on anyone but for me it was a journey that opened up so much in my life that I am thankful for.


One of those things is friendship. For the first time I have developed an amazing friendship with my little sister. In addition I have become friends with my mid-level who helped save my life during my transplant. We just got back from a trip to Europe (Prague, Budapest and Vienna) it was amazing...check us out!
I guess I just hope that if you are struggling through Cancer or some other horrible experience that you are able to take time and look at the good things you have learned or people you have discovered through your experience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home