Friday, July 28, 2006

Email: 07/28/06

I just wanted to send you all an email before I started the final process of my transplant since I will be out of commission for a bit. My transplant was moved up so I have already started my last round of chemo via pills at home. Monday – Wednesday of next week I will take my high dose chemo, which if I have any say in it will be the LAST chemo this body every sees. Then Friday, August 4th is T-Day (Transplant Day)! Once I get through the transplant it is just a matter of waiting for my body to engraft and my immune system to start growing back. Sometime between 4 and 10 days after the transplant I will be in the hospital for about a week or two. I don’t want anyone to worry about me – it is completely normal and 95% of transplant patients end up in the hospital for various reasons.

So – I will be in touch and hopefully talk to you soon. I hope you are all doing well.

All my best –

Becca

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home