Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Email: Released on Good Behavior (Day 11+)

Today is day +11, which means it has been 11 days since my transplant. I just met with the Dr. this morning and since I haven’t had a fever in 24 hours and my blood counts are on the mend I will probably go home on Thursday, as long as I stay on my best behavior. Of course getting cleared to go home really means I am cleared to go home and to the clinic everyday BUT it is better than being in the hospital. Around day +20 they will probably let me switch to every other day at the clinic and weekends off! Day +50 (September 22nd) is when I will be able to re-join society! J - not that I am counting.

Thank you guys for your emails and calls, as you can imagine it is hard to keep yourself entertained here.
Can’t wait to see you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home